$12.00 - $13.00 /hr. to start, depending on exper. Wear blue jeans to work, in great family atmosphere with very low turnover! Full benefits package. N. Shelby Co.
REQUIREMENTS – it’s what we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years’ recent A/P experience, using Quickbooks, Peachtree, or similar accounting software; Slice or SlicePlus experience a plus
- Strong MS Excel skills (intermediate level)
- Detail-oriented – you just HATE it when numbers or documents just don’t line up
- Ability to communicate effectively with laborers/contractors (as in, thick skin and able to assert yourself)
- Ability to work well with a small office team – that “plays well with others” thing you learned in kindergarten
- Strong desire to become a long-term member of a great team!
- Flexible – seasonal fluctuations re: A/P volume, so you’ll also have other office duties during slower periods.
- Ability to handle other, non-A/P duties (manage mail, office supplies, manage gas cards, gas pump keys, etc.)
- Good communication and collaboration skills – yeah, there’s that team thing again!
- Background check – will consider good worker with something older than 7 years
You will be handling all A/P duties for a busy, growing small business – leveraging daily, weekly and monthly checklists to effectively manage the processes.
If interested and qualified, please click “Apply” button at bottom! After submitting application to Bham SOUTH, you can also email resume to:Alex.Gouin@expresspros.com