$12.00 /hr. to start + overtime! (10-18 hrs OT /wk). Pelham, AL. Immediate openings 4:00 AM & 2:30 PM shifts (10 hr. shifts - must be open to working either shift). Paid breaks ea. 2 hrs., including 30 min. lunch.
Great foot-in-the-door with established employer. Health, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance.
This Describes a Great Candidate:
- Previous experience in industrial, production, manufacturing, warehouse setting, or working outdoors in all temperatures
- Machine operating experience a plus
- Able to physically lift & manipulate light to heavy items with your hands during the shift
- Able to operate hand tools, measuring tools, etc.
- Can follow directions; able to count & write legibly on chalk/white board
- Able to stand (cushioned mat) while working; comfortable working in warm environment (plant not air conditioned) – plenty of water & popsicles provided!
- Dependable, punctual, with reliable transportation (not on bus line)
- Drug-free & safe working habits (pre-employment & random drug screenings)
Will typically start in assembly or packer role, then may move to drill press, molder helper (foundry dept), inspector or other role.
Interviewing at Express immediately- click here to apply (be sure you submit to Bham SOUTH office). Then call us to review your application: 205-981-1141