Direct hire. $50,000 - $70,000+, depending on experience. Mon-Fri, 8 AM – 5 PM. West Birmingham metro area.
You will be developing new business for a specialized industrial engineering and installation company, by primarily handling the following:
- Technical proposal writing – working with a team of 2-4 others to develop effective, in-depth proposals
- Supporting 8 commissioned sales reps working out in the field
- Handle incoming calls from prospects and current customers
If you meet the Requirements below, please send resume to: email@example.com, and note “Technical Inside Sales” in subject line
Requirements – Here’s What You Need:
- 5-7 years’ experience in one of the following;
- Developing/writing technical or detailed industrial product proposals
- Sales or product development related to bulk materials handling (conveyors, coal/rock movement, etc.)
- … same as related to industrial air handling or dust-collection systems
- … same as related to materials handling coatings (ceramics, etc.)
- … will ALSO consider recent college graduate with degree in mechanical engineering, physics, marketing or other related field
- Must have good writing skills – grammar, business writing, punctuation, etc.
- A strong, genuine interest in mechanical things – mechanical aptitude
- Excellent customer service / sales skills – ability to build rapport, connect, etc.
- Ability to travel on occasion (only 10% estimated out-of-town travel)
… and those important soft skills:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work well within a small team structure; able to adapt and flex communication style as needed re: various customer, prospect, team personalities
- Flexible and adaptable – company prides itself on customer-responsiveness!
- Strong initiative with ability to prioritize work and maximize effectiveness
- Drug-free workplace; background check
If qualified and interested, please submit updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and note “Technical Inside Sales” in subject line