Base salary up to $45,000 +/- depending on experience, PLUS unrestricted commission/bonus plan
Seeking a high performing, business-to-business salesperson to join our team as BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER.
Great opportunity for someone who wants to COLLABORATE with an inside staffing/service team, to help grow a successful, 11 year old business! This opening is with the locally-owned Express Employment Professionals franchise office in Birmingham, AL (South). Express Employment Professionals is a customized staffing, recruiting & HR services company with over $3.1 billion in annual sales and 770 offices in 3 countries.
This is a professional and fast paced career opportunity where you will develop relationships with local business leaders. You will first learn about their businesses and challenges, and secondly, help them solve their staffing & recruiting challenges. We offer continual professional development and expanded career growth, that can also include someday owning your own business if so desired.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR – IS THIS YOU?
Min. 2-3 years of recent, proven, sales experience & success (we're looking for award-winning, here!)
Dependable vehicle to call on businesses in Shelby and South Jefferson Counties (vehicle allowance provided)
Need to possess the following CORE COMPETENCIES:
- CULTURE & VISION FOR SALES – likeable, can get people to talk, passionate about sales, presentable & professional; energetic!
- GOAL-FOCUSED & RESULTS-ORIENTED – committed to results; self-driven; motivated by hitting your numbers
- CURRENT WITH TECHNOLOGY – pick up software programs & mobile aps quickly
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE – apply rational thinking; manage emotions; adapt & flex to various personalities; 100% trustworthy
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS – can persuade & motivate via verbal & written word
- CONFLICT RESOLUTION– negotiation, manage stress, create TRUST
- BUSINESS ACUMEN – consultative approach to sales; understand numbers & percentages
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT – coach-able & open to learning
- LEADERSHIP – inspire & reassure team; can-do attitude; understand you have a ripple effect on others
Increase sales/job orders in the Birmingham market by making in-person & telephone sales contacts with business owners and other decision-makers.
Practice consultative selling and good listening skills in order to identify needs within companies, and develop staffing, recruiting & HR solutions to help meet those needs.
Provide current & relevant information to C-level executives and business owners.
Enjoy the unlimited financial rewards of your sales success and our business growth!
IF THIS IS YOU - let's talk. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
biz2biz, outside sales, biz 2 biz, account manager