Start your career by making a positive impact on people’s lives every day! Express Employment Professionals is seeking a high energy, career-minded, quick-to-learn Staffing Consultant to help put people to work. NEW COLLEGE GRADS WELCOME.
Base salary up to $30,000, plus unrestricted commission compensation; bonus plan. Health plan allowance, 9 ½ paid holidays, earned time off (ETO). Will grow income significantly as you help our business grow.
PRIMARY ROLES: Fill job orders for client employers; recruit to ensure effective pipeline; conduct inside sales to build business & promote excellent candidates.
This is a fast-paced business. Ideal candidates will be able to effectively handle incoming client needs, recruiting, interviews, and generate new business. North Shelby County.
- Customer Service – Able to work with a wide range of personalities in a courteous, effective, and professional manner
- Manage Multiple Priorities – Effectively manages and accomplishes a number of different tasks
- Persistence/Resilience – Relentlessly pursues goals/targets in the face of rejection/ challenges
- Team Player – Works well with others; supports team members in achieving team goals
- Flexibility – Works effectively in a variety of circumstances; easily changes priorities
- Verbal and Written Communication – Ability to clearly, concisely and accurately present information; influence and persuade others through verbal and written presentation
- Social media – Able to quickly & easily use multiple programs to help build candidates, referrals
- NO smokers please
- College degree or some completed college courses – NEW GRADS WELCOME
- Sales experience (inside or outside), or customer service experience
- Ability to manage and FOLLOW UP on multiple priorities
- Excellent computer skills, including:
- Quick/accurate typing/data entry skills (40 wpm min.)
- Ability to navigate quickly & effectively between web-based programs
- Ability to learn new program quickly; working knowledge of MS Office suite
- A PLUS IF…
- Experience in college recruiting office; alumni office; non-profit solicitation
- Any supervisory experience
- Accounting, healthcare or IT experience
If interested, motived – and qualified – please e-mail resume & cover letter to: email@example.com