YOU WILL start on the weld line at a manufacturing shop – welding in all positions. Will cross train with forklift, etc. If able to read blueprints & highly skilled, you will move up quickly.
If you meet the requirements below, please email a resume TODAY to: firstname.lastname@example.org. OR, call us Mon-Fri at 205-981-1141.
Here’s What You Need in Your Tool Belt:
- Experience doing MIG or STICK WELDING; or successfully completed welding program at trade/tech school.
- Experience with a forklift and/or ability to read blueprints a plus.
- Good teamwork mindset – will move around to various areas.
- Ability to work 8 AM shift or 4 PM shift; ability to work overtime & some Sat’s.
- Welding hood, steel-toed boots.
- Must be dependable; show up on time.
- Drug-free; background check
Email updated resume to: email@example.com. OR, call us Mon-Fri at 205-981-1141.