Up to $16.00 /hr. to start, if able to pass welding test (.035 wire MIG test). Growing company in Shelby County, AL.
YOU WILL start on the weld line at a manufacturing shop – welding in all positions. Will cross train with forklift, etc. If able to read blueprints & highly skilled, you will move up quickly.
Here’s What You Need in Your Tool Belt:
- Experience doing MIG or STICK WELDING; or successfully completed welding program at trade/tech school.
- Experience with a forklift and/or ability to read blueprints a plus.
- Good teamwork mindset – will move around to various areas.
- Ability to work 8 AM shift or 4 PM shift; ability to work overtime & some Sat’s.
- Welding hood, steel-toed boots.
- Must be dependable; show up on time.
- Drug-free; background check
You Choose How to Apply:
- Call us at 205-981-1141, for an immediate telephone interview – ask for Abbey
- Download the FREE ExpressJobs app on your mobile device via App Store or Google Play
- Click HERE for App Store or Click HERE for Google Play
- Submit an online application via our website job posting
- Email us at BirminghamALSouth@ExpressPros.com - please add “MIG Welder” to the subject line of your email.
Have experience in other areas? Express Pros Birmingham AL South has regular job openings in the other following areas:
Delivery drivers (CDL & non-CDL), assembly-production, general plant labor, machine operators, warehouse, shipping & receiving, landscaping, housekeeping, apartment maintenance, plant maintenance, apartment leasing, accounting, clerical, admin, inside sales, customer service, outside sales, medical reception, medical billing-coding-collections, and MUCH MORE!!
See how Express Pros Birmingham AL South can help YOU land your next JOB!
Building your career. Building Relationships. Like US on Facebook